Pages

Friday 27 June 2014

100 word challenge/But it was far to hot

Hi  guys,
Today is another 100 word challenge.This is another word...But it was far to hot...
Hope you enjoy it. Please comment below.


...but it was far too hot…


My mum took me to the shops and we went to get :eggs,Milk and flour to make cake.

We got all the ingredients and went home to get cooking.First it said to put eggs then seperate the yolk from the white part.Now we need to mix them but not together.Finally they were finished mixing and we can put them together now.After we needed to add flour.Flour is hard to mix with eggs.After a few minutes the flour and eggs were mixed together perfectly.Now the last ingredient milk.We have to mix them together until it is nice and fluffy.They were smelling nice.We put them into the oven.Now I had to have a shower.I put the water on in the shower and took of my clothes and I jumped into the shower but it was far too hot for me.So I sceamed and got out.My hand was red my body was red.I was far too hot.

2 comments:

  1. Mrs Skinner (Team100) Bristol, UK28 June 2014 at 00:05

    Message for teacher:
    Unfortunately many of your posts are incorrectly linked :( so will not receive any comments. You can re-link them correctly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I read your story I began to wonder where the prompt was going to be. Then I found it! This was an interesting use of the prompt and made your work different to others I had read. Well done for taking part this week.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.